Will This Camera Work?

I would like feedback, please. I’ve about decided to purchase the Haloview MC7108 for my 2021 Transcend that’s 37.5’ long. I have 2 questions:

1. Because I’ve read that some have had a problem with getting a good signal due to the length of their RV, do you think the length of my RV would be a problem?
  2. Will I need to drill holes (eeek) in my BRAND NEW RV for this Haloview camera that’s supposed to be compatible with the Furrion prep?
    Thank you for any help!

I installed the halo view on my 351m. It is compatible with the furion mount and I haven’t had a problem with losing reception, a matter of fact with my 5th wheel parked I can drive away and get signal for about 200 yards. The only issue is that night vision is disrupted but the glow of the marker light directly under it.

Two thumbs up on the Haloview camera and monitor. It fits in the mount already installed if you get the Haloview adaptor for Furion (which is cheap or included in most kits). It’s much less expensive. It works. I had to plug a small hole in the Furion mount with some silicone. It was easy to install. What’s not to like?