New member of the Grand Design Nation

Pulled the plug 48 hours ago on a brand new 2019 3170 BH. Sadly, I pulled it right to the Storage Lot and then home, so haven’t just soaked it in yet.

My family will be on the road 5-7 mos a year; I work remotely and we homeschool. The 3170 really checked every box, and I was sold on the Quality of Grand Design and honestly didn’t look at other brands.

You’ll see many questions from me in the upcoming months–heading out for a seven week jaunt in Georgia State Parks in a week and a half.

I have seen this picture somewhere else before :wink: @milesandmiles welcome to GD Nation, sweet new rig.

I love that Bunk House, I considered getting one and pulling out the flip up bed and sofa to use as a office.

How are those Coleman-Mach AC’s quiet?

1 Like

NC in the house! Let me guess, did you get it from Sonny’s?

The A/C was quieter than those on our old TT, but not ‘whisper’ quiet. Haven’t cranked both of them on at once yet!

You betcha. The Spartanburg location. They gave a fair deal and made the process pretty painless.

We got ours at the Concord location off 85. We had to go back to Sonnys for a warranty issue. I was about to go out on the road with a issue with the door that would’t close properly. I was getting ready to leave on a week long trip. At first they said they were booked on a Saturday, then asked if I came down and was willing to drop it off for a few hours they would fix it. Got lunch near by and they had it fixed and ready for us to go on a trip. I was impressed, they went out of the way with all the bays full to help us go out on our trip and did’t have to take the time in reality. That was some fantastic service from them!

:clap: Another Nation member!! Congrads!