How does everyone clean their awning?

I am looking for help in cleaning my awning. I have used various products but it seems I still have spots, especially on the underside where it appears mold may be growing from being rolled up all the time?

I use 1 part bleach to 3 parts water. Put in a spray bottle and coat the awning in the shade. Use a stiff bristle brush on a long handle to work it a little and rim rinse.

We clear ours with with the Star Brite cleaner. It smells a bit like bleach but works fantastic on spots all over the RV. We first got it when we owned a boat and have been using it ever since.

I second @Farva… I use that stuff on my boat as well. Spray it on, does have a strong bleach smell but does not seem to bleach the colors. Then I will wait a bit and wipe it down with a clean rag, it is crazy how well it will take mold off vinyl seats.

Once you spray on the bleach/water mixture, roll the awning up and let the bleach sit on it for 20 minutes or so. Then unroll and spray off. Rolling the awning up allows the mixture to soak in and helps treat both sides. This tip was given to us by my father who has been rving for over 30 years.