Grand Design Transcend 27BHS first detailed pics and video

I have been looking around and I noticed that some of the dealers are showing Grand Design’s newest trailer the Transcend. Since no information is on the GD website, here is all the information we know so far!

This is the first model spotted in the wild 27BHS:

• Length 32 ft
  • Hitch Weight 628 lbs
  • Dry Weight 6797 lbs
  • Fresh Water Capacity 52 gals
  • Grey Water Capacity 68 gals
  • Black Water Capacity 39 gals
  • R-40 Roof, R-9 Walls and Floor Insulation
  • Heated underbelly

From the dealer websites production is starting now and limited availability in March or April. I suspect we will see early production models of the 27BHS at RV shows in the next few months. It is not a laminated construction like the other GD trailer lines, traditional stick-and-tin construction. So far the build quality looks to be exceptional and the features are on-par with the rest of the GD line.

Here is a good video on how they are constructed from the factory:

Here are some images I found online:

I really want a Grand Design trailer, finally one we can afford and pull. Does anyone know if the Transcend is inferior quality? I have heard for example the Keystone Passports are lesser quality version?

@CampingElephant I replied to you in a different post but from what I remember the quality is about the same as the Imagine line. The big difference is how they are constructed and with a few less features.

~Horace